Cookie Type Duration Description No records found
Lorenzo del Carlo uses:
- “Technical” cookies
These cookies are functional to navigation and guarantee the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The cookies in this category include both persistent and session cookies. Without these cookies, the site or parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies of this type are always sent from our domain. The duration of these cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can take advantage of a longer stay in order to remember the visitor’s choices. Disabling strictly necessary cookies can compromise the experience of using and browsing the website.
- “Analytical” cookies
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on his or her browser.
TOTAL OR PARTIAL DISABLING OF COOKIES
The total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the website features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies. Disabling “third party” or profiling cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In fact, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third-party” cookies.
Below we indicate how to disable cookies through some browsers.
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
- Select Prevent sites from setting data.
- Select Done.
- Go to the Safari menu (icon at the top right of the browser) and select Preferences.
- In the pop-up window that opens, select the Security icon (padlock).
- Under the “Accept cookies” item, select the “Never” button.
- Click on the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To enable cookies, check the item Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate remove the mark from the item.
- Go to the Explorer menu and click on the Settings button and then on Advanced Options.
- Click on the Cookie tab and move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK.